IFSEC provides a global offering of face to face events, education, news and networking to the global security and fire industry.
Our events bring together the entire buying chain under one roof, looking for education, solutions and networking.
IFSEC Southeast Asia
3-5 September 2014
KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- IFSEC Southeast Asia is the security, fire and safety event for Southeast Asia, providing 20,000+ visitors with the opportunity to network, source new products and hear the latest issues and developments from the industry. In 2014, the event will play host to the most renowned security, safety and fire organisations in ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations).
- Centred in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the exhibition taps into an extensive database of local, regional and international professionals and network of partnerships to ensure that IFSEC Southeast Asia is the a diverse and truly global security, safety and fire safety event.
IFSEC & OSH Arabia
2-4 November 2014
RICEC, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- IFSEC & OSH Arabia is supported and endorsed by the Saudi Ministry of Interior.
- The event attracts more than 90 exhibitors and 5,000 attendees keen to network, buy and learn about the latest solutions and technology.
- Saudi Arabia has 26% of the world’s share of current oil production, while its commercial and industrial security, fire and safety market is worth over £685 million. Due to this the region plans to spend $400bn over the next 5 years on security, while lack of legacy systems results in a demand for the latest digital technologies.
11-13 December 2014, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
11-13 December 2014
Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
- IFSEC India is the most established event for Indian Commercial & Homeland Security and fire technology with more than 11,000 senior government and security professionals, and over 250 exhibitors from over 40 countries represented.
- Critical infrastructure protection for pipelines and power stations will see spend of over £350m by 2016, while mass transportation will see spend increase to £3.6bn by 2016. In addition the Home Ministry has allocated over $100 million for city surveillance projects.
5-7 March 2015
Lufti Kirdar Exhibition Centre, Turkey
- IFSEC Istanbul returns in 2015 to address the pressing needs of the security and fire industries in the Southeast Europe, Central Asia and the Middle Eastern region.
- With a focus on expertise & guidance, IFSEC Istanbul will again bring the latest technologies and solutions to this captive audience, allowing manufacturers and distributors to meet face to face with key channel partners and senior decision-makers from the government and private sectors.
IFSEC South Africa
12-14 May 2015, Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
16-18 June 2015
ExCeL, London, UK
- Bringing the entire international security buying chain together
- IFSEC International attracts more than 24,000 visitors and 650+ exhibitors from over 100 countries.
- The global security market is valued at over $15.3bn with it forecast to grow to $25bn by 2015.
- 24% of our visitors have purchasing power of £1m or more
- IFSEC International is the only event to offer you the opportunity to meet the entire buying and influencing chain – 68% trade visitors and 32% end-user visitors
16-18 June 2015
ExCeL, London, UK
With more than 170 fire solution providers showcasing the latest technology and solutions, 14,000 installers, consultants, distributors, fire safety engineers, building control officers, and end users visiting to source the latest technology and dedicated free education covering the topics that matter most.
The event works closely with key stakeholders in the fire safety arena, each of having significant input into the event including:
- The Fire Industry Association (FIA)
- Association of Specialist Fire Protection (ASFP)
- The Fire Protection Association (FPA)
- Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)