SECURITY AND FIRE EVENTS
IFSEC provides a global offering of face to face events, education, news and networking to the global security and fire industry.
Our events bring together the entire buying chain under one roof, looking for education, solutions and networking.
16-18 June 2015 Excel, London, UK
The global stage for security innovation and expertise
- IFSEC International attracts more than 24,000 visitors and 650+ exhibitors from over 100 countries
- The global security market is valued at over $15.3bn with it forecast to grow to $25bn by 2015
- 24% of our visitors have purchasing power of £1m or more
16-18 June 2015 – Excel, London, UK
With more than 170 fire solution providers showcasing the latest technology and solutions, 14,000 installers, consultants, distributors, fire safety engineers, building control officers, and end users visiting to source the latest technology and dedicated free education covering the topics that matter most. The event works closely with key stakeholders in the fire safety arena, each of having significant input into the event including:
- The Fire Industry Association (FIA)
- Association of Specialist Fire Protection (ASFP)
- The Fire Protection Association (FPA)
- Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
2-4 September 2015 – KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
IFSEC Southeast Asia is the security, fire and safety event for Southeast Asia, providing 20,000+ visitors with the opportunity to network, source new products and hear the latest issues and developments from the industry. In 2014, the event will play host to the most renowned security, safety and fire organisations in ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations).
Centred in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the exhibition taps into an extensive database of local, regional and international professionals and network of partnerships to ensure that IFSEC Southeast Asia is the a diverse and truly global security, safety and fire safety event.