The Info4fire.com Learning Zone seminar programme at International Firex later this month has received continuous professional development (CPD) accreditation by the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE).
The IFE has accredited the seminar programme – designed for fire safety managers and building owners, fire safety officers, and fire system engineers and specifiers and to be held between 16 and 19 May, with 13 hours CPD.
Seminar sessions include: Managing fire safety in buildings using BS9999; Taking the risk out of fire risk assessments; Fire safety enforcement and prosecutions issues; Managing fire engineered buildings; Changes to emergency lighting standards; and Lifecycle costs of fire systems.
Speakers include: Jonathan Herrick, Fire Safety Policy Manager, West Midlands Fire and Rescue Service; Nick McMahon, Partner, Reynolds Porter Chamberlain solicitors; Colin Todd of CS Todd & Associates; and Nick Coombe, Chair of the CFOA Enforcement Working Group.
- Find out how you can generate revenue from Home Automation - a new service to provide your customers - make sense of it at IFSEC
- Learn about the changes in technology - IP, IT, IoT - find out what it is all about and how it can benefit you
- Listen to the issues end-users are facing with the industry and understand how you can provide solutions
- Stay competitive - advance your skills with free training sessions provided by Tavcom Training
- Test the latest gadgets and network with your peers in the Installer Zone - your dedicated area of the show