is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
The future of events has never been more inclusive – join us to experience how our online platform can bring the security industry together to learn, do business and make ever lasting connections.
IFSEC International Connect 2021, from 1-30 June is a brand-new virtual event and unique opportunity for security suppliers to reach a wider audience of security professionals and book meetings throughout June.
Benefits of exhibiting at Connect 2021:
• Connect with the industry via 1:1 video calls throughout June
• Meet with a whole new audience of security professionals without the limitations of geography or time
• Request meetings with hundreds of engaged security professionals searching for your products and services
• Inform prospective customers about your products by hosting content and product information at your virtual booth
Find out how the Connect 2021 platform can benefit your business by watching the demo video:
- Get an insight into the platform functionality and how it can match you to buyers interested in your products and services
- See how easy it is to update your profile and make yourself known amongst global security buyers
- Start planning your virtual booth design from a number of options or upload your own
- Learn how you can schedule your meetings and send reminders to maximise ROI
- and much more
Engage your customers year-round with PR & content opportunities supported by IFSEC Global and the IFSEC Directory.
We’re getting ready to welcome security professionals back to Europe's leading integrated security event this July. Taking place at ExCeL London on 12-14 July, IFSEC International is your first opportunity to network and do business with the entire security buying chain face-to-face.